The Nature's Way of Producing Alkaline Water
The Importance of Healthy Drinking Water
Water is the source of life and people's demand for water is second only to oxygen. Water accounts for 60% to 70% of adult weight, and acts as an intermediary in all life activities of human being. As water in the body can improve digestion, metabolism and blood circulation, balance body temperature, transform nutrients, nourish cells and excrete waste. Its quality is equivalent to that of life. The detailed standards of the healthy drinking water can be vulgarly concluded as follows :
1. Do not contain any toxic, harmful or smelly substances.
2. Water hardness within the range of 30 to 200 (based on the scales of calcium carbonate).
3. Contain appropriate mineral composition that human body need.
4. pH value is presented as weal alkaline, from 7.45 to 8.
5. Dissolved oxygen more than 6mg/L, and contains appropriate carbon dioxide.
6. Half width of molecular cluster is less than 100Hz.
7. Act as nutritional media by having functions like dissolution capacity, penetration capacity, diffusion capacity, metabolic capacity, emulsifying capacity, and cleaning capacity.